Your children will enjoy making these ornaments for their parents. It is a great sensory experience for the children with the texture and smell of the dough. Make plenty of dough because the children will want to make more than one. Parents will love them for years to come, with the fresh sent of cinnamon for the holiday. You can also use these ornament for other holiday occasions like Mother’s Day.
What You Will Need:
• 1 1/2 cups ground cinnamon (you can get large containers at the dollar store or warehouse stores)
• 1 cup applesauce
• ¼ cup white school glue
• Large Mixing Bowl
• Wax Paper or Foil
• Plastic Wrap
• Rolling Pins
• Cookie Cutter or Plastic knives for cutting shapes
• Ribbon for hanging
• Straw to make the hole for hanging
How to Make Ornaments
• Mix cinnamon, applesauce and glue together in the large mixing bowl. Dough should be firm.
• Have children roll dough out on wax paper about ¼ inch thick
• Cut into desired shape.
• At the top pock a hole in it for hanging
• Place cut out onto wax paper for drying
• You can embellish ornaments with glitter
• Once dry string ribbon through hole and tie.
This is what the dough should look like when you are done mixing it.
The effectiveness of IEEE Project Domains depends very much on the situation in which they are applied. In order to further improve IEEE Final Year Project Domains practices we need to explicitly describe and utilise our knowledge about software domains of software engineering Final Year Project Domains for CSE technologies. This paper suggests a modelling formalism for supporting systematic reuse of software engineering technologies during planning of software projects and improvement programmes in Project Centers in Chennai for CSE.
Spring Framework has already made serious inroads as an integrated technology stack for building user-facing applications. Spring Framework Corporate TRaining the authors explore the idea of using Java in Big Data platforms.
Specifically, Spring Framework provides various tasks are geared around preparing data for further analysis and visualization. Spring Training in Chennai