Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Paint Cups

I wish I would of thought of this a long time ago. I have always had paint ready to go in the paint cups so that if children wanted to paint I was ready, but once the paint had sat in them for awhile it is really hard to wash out. I would have to soak the cups over night. This year we received new paint cups and lid which we needed since ours were about 10 years old or older. Any ways we wanted to keep them looking nice so we started placing small sandwhich bags inside the cups before filling them with paint. When we change the paint we just simple remove the bag and throw them away.


4 comments:

  1. That is a great idea! I emailed you regarding some of the lesson plans you have on your other website but don't have a purchase button on them. Can they still be purchased? I never heard back from you so I don't know if you still have the same address. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There should be a button on all the pages. But if not let me know what lessons plans you would like and I will email to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! Such a time saver when it comes to cleaning them out & makes it easier to switch colors more often.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails