Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I am Honored


I came home today after my first day back to work from winter break and low and be hold I found out that I had been honored with an award from My Little Princess World the Stylish blogger Award! What a great and wonderful way to end my first day back to work for the year 2011.



It is amazing and an honor to me that people read and pass along my blog to others. Thank you to all my readers. Thanks again Airamty from My Little Princess World.


So here are the rules for acceptance of the award:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


Ok so here we go on 7 things about myself…


• I have a huge sweet tooth, sometimes I think it will never be filled. I keep trying to fill it with hot tamales but all it does is make me want more.
• I love spring, seeing all the trees in full bloom brings a smile to my face.
• If I’m not blogging, my hands are getting dirty in the yard.
• I’m a lizard. I love the heat! I could lay on a hot rock and be as happy as could be.
• I have lived in six different states since I graduated from college. The one that I would go back to tomorrow if I could would be Hawaii.


Now for 15 recently discovered great blogs.

 Be Positive Mom    not a recently discovered but one that is a must read everyday. Be Positive Mom will put a smile on your face and get you started on the right foot for the day.

I can teach my child

Little Learners Lounge

Let's Explore

Monkeyin' Around

Unpolished Parenting

Live, Learn, Love

Let the children play

How Long is the Hall?

The Honorable Mention

Mama Pike's Happy Home

Dropping Zone

From the Stomach to the Heart

Roots and Wings Co.

Getting Messy with Ms. Jessi

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! You made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! You just made my day :-) I'm so touched by your comments here and at my site!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I am honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Tami! And..thanks for the kind comments you left on my latest post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww- how nice of you! Thanks Tami! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much :) So very kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the award. This is awesome.

    Ellen Marie "Mama" Pike
    www.mamapikeshappyhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails