Tuesday, January 4, 2011
I am Honored
I came home today after my first day back to work from winter break and low and be hold I found out that I had been honored with an award from My Little Princess World the Stylish blogger Award! What a great and wonderful way to end my first day back to work for the year 2011.
It is amazing and an honor to me that people read and pass along my blog to others. Thank you to all my readers. Thanks again Airamty from My Little Princess World.
So here are the rules for acceptance of the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Ok so here we go on 7 things about myself…
• I have a huge sweet tooth, sometimes I think it will never be filled. I keep trying to fill it with hot tamales but all it does is make me want more.
• I love spring, seeing all the trees in full bloom brings a smile to my face.
• If I’m not blogging, my hands are getting dirty in the yard.
• I’m a lizard. I love the heat! I could lay on a hot rock and be as happy as could be.
• I have lived in six different states since I graduated from college. The one that I would go back to tomorrow if I could would be Hawaii.
Now for 15 recently discovered great blogs.
Be Positive Mom not a recently discovered but one that is a must read everyday. Be Positive Mom will put a smile on your face and get you started on the right foot for the day.
I can teach my child
Little Learners Lounge
Live, Learn, Love
Let the children play
How Long is the Hall?
The Honorable Mention
Mama Pike's Happy Home
From the Stomach to the Heart
Roots and Wings Co.
Getting Messy with Ms. Jessi