Monday, April 30, 2012

Manic Monday Link Up

Classroom Freebies is hosting a "Manic Monday" freebie link party!  She will be doing this freebie link part every Monday where you can find some fabulous freebies from other teacher blogs so don’t miss out come on by and find some great new blogs and let us do some planning for you with these great freebies.   

This week you will find a Zoo theme writing workstation packet from Learning and Teaching with Preschoolers.  Click below the picture to get your weekly freebie.


Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out some of those other fabulous blogs you won’t be sorry.  



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday



4 comments:

  1. this is great! i wish I saw this last year when we went to the farm, I could have gotten some good ideas from here.

    visit me!
    http://readingwithmissd.blogspot.ca/p/my-freebies.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to the zoo on Tuesday...perfect timing (and this is why I love Manic Monday)! Thanks for sharing this great activity!
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Manic Monday too! I am so happy I found your blog. I love the writing station! I am your newest follower!

    Wizard of Boz

    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Teacher's Appreciation Week! Thanks for always sharing ideas and inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails