Are you looking for new ways to get your kids excited about writing, well do I have the fix all for you.
You got it Slime!.
· Warm water
· Elmer’s or White craft glue
· Borax (you can find in most grocery stores and the laundry soap isle)
· Green food coloring
· 2 bowls
1. Mix together 3/4 cup warm water and 1 cup glue into a bowl.
2. In the second bowl, mix 4 teaspoons borax and 1 1/3 cups warm water.
3. Pour the contents of the first bowl into the second bowl and do not stir. Let the mixture sit for about one minute.
I made a double batch to give me enough slime for a table of 8 children.
Give each child a small amount of slime and some color markers.
Children pat it until it is flat to write
Write stretch and write again
This project also turned into a great color mixing project.