Wednesday, May 1, 2013

DIY Pocket Clipboard


Observations or child notes are a part of our teachers daily routine.  This DIY clipboard fits right in the pocket of our aprons so when that moment for an observation arises we have what we need right in our pocket.



Cut a sheet of cardboard from an empty box 4 1/2" X 5 3/4"



Wrap the sheet of cardboard with deco duck tape.



Run a empty Thermal laminating pouch through the laminator.



Trim the lamination to fit the sheet of cardboard.  Tape down edges with deco duck tape.  Fold the edge over to give it a good sealed edge.



Place a binding clip at the top and you have yourself a cut and light weight clipboard for your pocket.



Click on image above to download your child notes. 




3 comments:

  1. I had to put in a request for access to the above image? Ive never seen this before but I put the request in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put a request in to access your note. Cute clipboard design! Way better (and cheaper) than the ones I just bought from Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I hope you will keep writing articles as good as this, so I gained extensive insight

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails