Sunday, March 18, 2012

What I have planned for Down on the Farm Week 1


I have had several emails asking me what my daily and weekly lesson plans look like.  So I thought I would take this opportunity to post what my week might look like.

I see number pocket chart with farm animals
The children just love these kinds of activities.  First children come up and find the numbers for each line, once all the numbers have been placed children take turns reading each line of the pocket chart.

Paper bowl Hens and Chicks

This project is done during workstation time or free choice time.  Children move in and out of this activity as they wish.  I usually have the art project up for two days this gives children plenty of time to want to come and make one or two. 



 Letter sorting mats

Shard Writing (What we know about farms)


The shared writing is done as a whole group during our ABC group meeting.

Here is what Monday on Down on the Farm Unit will look like.



 You can find all of the resources in




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails