Monday, January 7, 2013

Classroom Set Up


I know that most of you set your rooms up in July or August, but since I am a 257 day teacher for the school district the longest time we are out of our classrooms is over winter break.  So when we return to school (Jan 2) we have to use someone else classroom while ours are being cleaned.  I was able to take a peek in my classroom today and this is what it looks like.

Pictures taken from the stage



 Pictures taken from the opposite end


 Side to side


I have been wanting to make some changes to my classroom design, so since my room is all torn apart I thought the time is right to make those changes.

Here is the plan for tomorrow morning

 Let's see if I can get it all back in place and ready for children on Wednesday, when I need to up and running.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails