Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Classroom Tour Part 1

It has been a long three days, but the result has been worth it.  
  
Here was the plan


 The picture above is the plan for the front half of my classroom.  I have an extremely large room (35 feet X 55 feet) yes you are reading that right.  Most teachers dream is to have a bigger classroom, but some days I go home and wish for a smaller one.  One of these days I need to wear a pedometer to see how many steps I take in a day getting around this room.  

Before Picture Monday Afternoon I had already been working on my desk area before I thought of taking pictures,

 One of my obstacles is that I have a stage area in the room and if I do not plan around it, it becomes a running and jumping area.  To solve the problem I am going to place the children's cubbies in front of the steps to form a wall.

After Picture Wednesday January 9th


 Before Picture Monday January 7th


 After Picture Wednesday January 9th

 Before Picture Monday January 7th


 After Picture Wednesday January 9th

I wanted to make sure that I provided areas that would help me meet the Preschool Learning Foundation as well as being able to support the Common Core Standards.
 This table and area is what I also use as my individual instruction table.  Where I pull 3 to 4 children at a time and work on one to one instruction.  


 Before Picture Monday January 7th

 This corner in the classroom was a changing table that we have turned into a parent resource area that they can find books and articles that can be checked out for reading.

After Picture Wednesday January 9th


Parent Resource Area

Please join me again tomorrow and I will give you Part 2 of the Classroom Tour




2 comments:

  1. Take a better help for online educational services so you are at a right place because we are the one who do all your services related to educational sides. We do your class help and done your assignments on time. For further details visit here to hire someone to do my online class. We are best from every aspect of learning criteria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pay someone to do my online course has been an absolute lifesaver. Balancing work, personal commitments, and a full course load can be overwhelming, and this service has provided the support I needed to stay on top of my studies.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails